The Newcomer's Guide to
San Miguel de Allende
This Guide Is For You If...
- You've just moved to San Miguel and you're not quite sure how to go about setting up your new life.
- You're a visitor here for a few weeks or even a few months, and you're ready to dive in but are hoping for some "insider" tips.
- You're thinking of moving here and want to get the low down on la vida loca, the crazy wonderful life we expats enjoy here in SMA.
All the details you'll need to:
- set up your utilities
- make emergency phone calls
- use the metric system
- meet others with similar interests
- enjoy cultural events
- learn important words in Spanish
- better understand Mexican culture
Brought to you by Realty San Miguel...
one of the largest and most respected real estate agencies in San Miguel de Allende. We understand that living in San Miguel for the first time is both exciting and challenging, and we hope this guide will help make your
transition a smooth one. Our website, RealtySanMiguel.com, also offers a wide range of resources about San Miguel, including current news, videos, real estate blogs, and one of the largest selections of properties for sale. Call us at
415.185.8407 (214.884.7540 from the U.S.) or come see us at Hernández Macías 101, in Centro, with any questions you might have about purchasing a property or home here in San Miguel. We'd love to earn your business!
Table of Contents