Real Estate Property
Property id# 2826
Absolutely stunning and elegant, this Alan Wilkerson masterpiece is without equal. No expense was spared to create this beautiful home in the very desirable neighborhood of Guadiana. Stepping into the reception foyer from the charming and quiet dead-end street, you immediately know you are about to view something very special. A charming garden with fountain separate the main house from the street.
The first level of this home includes large living room and dining room with lit coffered ceilings, a large cantera stone fireplace and a spectacular curved iron staircase. A large office/library with stunning Tejamanil beamed ceilings is ideal for work or relaxation. Conveniently located on the main level is the master bedroom with large master bathroom with separate soaking tub, a cantera fireplace and huge walk-in closet with beautifully hand-made cabinetry. The master bedroom offers views to the outdoor sala and garden. Though every room in this home is spectacular, the kitchen is a real WOW! GE Monogram professional grade appliances, granite counter tops, huge central island, gorgeous cabinetry, wine fridge, computer desk and a beautiful dining nook overlooking the garden make this kitchen a chef's dream come true. Multiple doors lead to the large covered outdoor sala and garden with charming wall fountain and lush landscaping designed by Timotea Wachter.
The one-of-a-kind showpiece staircase - or the elevator for those with mobility issues - leads to two beautiful, large, bright guest bedrooms with fireplaces, walk-in closets and large en-suite bathrooms. Separating these rooms is a large, glassed-in entertaining space with stunning canyon Boveda ceiling, comfortable living room, dinning area and views to the downtown churches. A built-in grilling area with wet bar and refrigerator make this ideal for casual gatherings. The arched glass doors lead to a comfortable outdoor sitting and lounging area with cozy fire pit! And for those who like to stay in shape, this level also has an equipped gym with half bathroom.
The stunning staircase continues one more level and leads to a rooftop terrace with yet another comfortable sitting and eating area with outstanding views of the Parroquia, San Miguel de Allende's famous parish church.
This home is offered furnished.
Special features of this rich Spanish Colonial style property include:
- Private elevator
- Design and construction by Alan Wilkerson
- All cabinetry hand made by master carpenter, Manuel Padron
- Landscaping and hardscape with mood lighting, fountains and irrigation system designed by Tim Wachter
- Interior design throughout by Rachel Horn
- Heated floors with individual controls
- Professional-grade appliances
- Great natural light throughout
- Two-car garage
- Keypad security system with cameras
- Service quarters
- Travertine marble floors, showers and staircase
- Beveled windows throughout
- Dramatic circular hand-forged wrought iron staircase with indirect ceiling lighting and overhead skylight
- Solid-wood interior doors
- Sonos state-of-the-art sound system throughout most of the property
- Extensive use of white cantera stone including columns and balustrades
- Whole home water filtration and pressurization system
- Located on one of the best, flat, quiet streets in San Miguel
- Easy walk to many restaurants, galleries, parks and of course, El Jardin
Courtesy of Agave Sotheby's Realty
Agent: Co-Broker ASMGR - 415.185.8311
Included in Sale
- Garden Area
- 2nd Living area
- Living Room