Property id# 3948
• Adobe construction which helps cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
• All beautiful stone floors for easy cleaning.
• Water-saving Kohler toilets in all four bathrooms.
• Water purification system so safe to use tap water.
• Four propane fireplaces, including in the master bedrooms, and two wood-burning fireplaces in the upstairs family room/bar and downstairs spacious terraza.
• Jacuzzi and pizza oven on the spacious covered front terraza, which can comfortably seat more than 30 for entertainment.
• Ceiling fans in living room, family room/bar, and all bedrooms.
• Separate water storage for landscaping irrigation.
• Three hot water heaters strategically located for energy efficiency.
• Enormous storage and bodega areas.
• Greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
• Included are range/ovens, microwave and dishwasher (refrigerators excluded).
• Meditation/gymnasium room three-quarter enclosed in the garden.
• Wired for satellite TV in five rooms and patio.
• Sensory activated night security lights.
• Alarm security system for house and exterior fences
Featuring nearly 4,700 square feet under roof, including an 1,100 square-foot terreza with a jacuzzi, wood fireplace, and pizza oven, you’ll feel welcomed home every time you arrive to this oasis.
Chefs will love the kitchen with a commercial-grade gas stove with six burners and a flattop grill and two ovens, plus another oven broiler, ample counters, and an adjoining 100-foot pantry.
Two master bedroom suites, one on each story, feature 448 square feet and 623 square feet, respectively. Upstairs features a guest bedroom, an office that could be a bedroom, and a spacious family room and bar, all with picturesque views of Presa Allende.
The open-spaced, high-ceiling living room and dining room are a combined 700 square-feet with two of the Casa’s four propane fireplaces (to go along with two wood fireplaces).
To enhance enjoyment of the park-like garden, there is a three-quarter enclosed meditation room/gymnasium for ultimate relaxation. Other amenities include a two-car garage, 440 square-feet of basement storage, and a greenhouse to start your vegetables for spring planting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own one of San Miguel’s most appealing properties.
Can you imagine living in a park-like setting with amazing professional landscaping in an awe-inspiring villa style house with breathtaking views to San Miguel’s Presa Allende (lake), yet be only 2 ½ miles from Malanquin Golf Club, 3 miles from La Comer Hypermarket, and 4 ½ miles from Centro? Welcome to three-bedroom, 3 ½-bath Casa Sandul, created by renowned architect Luis Arturo Camarena, a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship in the tree-lined El Mirador neighborhood.
Agent: Bryan Townsend - 044.415.109.2496
Included in Sale
- Wine Closet/ Cellar
- Living Room
- Garden Area
- Water Purification
- City Sewage
- Alarm System